Sunday 8 January 2012



This are some of the artwork doing by me with some friends during my 3rd semester in Diploma.
We are choosing Lendu's Vampire.




This are drawing made by me during 2nd semester. I choose the themes of flower. 


This are cd cover made by me. Ok this is my first try after grad from school in 2007 :)

T
his are mummybears that me and and Nisa. We are selling this during Pixel Playground on semester 2. :)


This are illustration of love will fly away made by me during my first semester in Diploma :)


Yeah, it's me with Yunaduring Pixel Playground. She's tall and she's the guest for our events :)


This are one of illustration made by me for Graphic class in semester 2 Diploma :)
This are photo that I edit, just a roughly edit :)



This are the view at Port Dickson :)

This are a photo shows that the girl is suffer a child abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment